Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Southern Stone County Fire! Since the greater majority of our district is covered by volunteers we rely heavily on the willingness of area residents to become trained responders to respond to emergencies. To download the volunteer application simply click on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM” button below.
– Are you 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED?
– Do you reside in Southern Stone County?
– Do you have a valid Missouri Driver’s License and dependable vehicle to respond with?
We encourage you to apply!
When submitting your application please make sure you bring the following:
– Current and valid Missouri State Driver’s License
– Proof of Vehicle Insurance
– High School Diploma or G.E.D. (Applicants born after June 1, 1972 must possess a high school diploma or a G.E.D. certificate.)
– Driving Record (You request this from Department of Motor Vehicles Office. There is a $4.82 charge from the D.M.V that is reimbursable by the fire district.)